NASDAQ is bringing its clients premier Level 2 market data, Level 2 Advanced, powered by Nasdaq TotalView. To support this partnership, we comprehensively upgraded our products to provide even more complete market data. Additionally, NASDAQ TotalView free will be providing all registered users with a 3-month free subscription to Level 2 Advance. This is starting from August 20, 2020. All registered users will receive 3 months free subscription to Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView). For users registered before August 20, 2020, the free subscription period is set to be August 20, 2020, to November 21, 2020. Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView) before August 20, 2020, we will cancel your paid subscription automatically. For monthly subscribers of Nasdaq Level 1 (Nasdaq Basic) before August 20, 2020, they will cancel your paid subscription automatically. They will convert the fees you have paid for the last subscription month into 2 months’ subscription to Level 2 Advance. For annual subscribers of Nasdaq Level 1 (Nasdaq Basic) before August 20, 2020, the converted new subscription period will be 16 months.
Level 2 Advanced
- NASDAQ TotalView free Level 2 Advance is the premium data feed powered by NASDAQ TotalView.
- It provides the best 30 levels of bids and asks for all NASDAQ-, NYSE- and regional-listed stocks on NASDAQ Market Center.
- It includes the prices and quantities of displayed quotes and orders, allowing investors to better determine the availability or demand for stock at a certain price.
The Value of Market Depth
- With Level 2 Advance, investors can better see the depth of the market for a single security. The bid price, more commonly referred to as a bid, is the highest current price to buy a security.
- Similarly, the asking price is the lowest price to sell a security. Level 2 Advance is providing you with the 30 best bids and it is giving investors more information to identify strategic buying and selling opportunities.
- For Level 2 Advance, they add an order distribution line chart here to show the aggregated volume of 30 price levels. This helps users to view the full depth of orders on the market at a glance.
Auction Crossing NOII
- The Auction Crossing NOII information gives investors unparalleled transparency into the NASDAQ Opening Cross, Closing cross, IPO, and Halt Cross.
- This information is intended to inform all market participants equally, and to minimize surprises at the market open and the market close.
- The NOII disseminates the invaluable details about orders and the likely Opening/Closing prices. You can check more stocks like NASDAQ: AGCUU at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-agcuu before investing.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.